Events & Promos
Your cart is currently empty.
Elite Rules and Rugulations
– Points are earned on food and beverage purchases only.
– Only the member paying the check may accumulate points.
– Points are non-transferrable
– Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
– Accumulate one point for every dollar spent on food and beverage purchases.
– Federal/State tax liabilities are the responsibility of the member.
– State law and Peterson’s prohibit point accumulation for alcohol only purchases.
– Peterson’s employees or family members are not eligible to participate.
– Members must be 21 years of age or older.
– Peterson’s cannot award points for previous visits.
– Membership may be cancelled after six months of no activity.
– Membership may be cancelled if fraud is determined.
– Peterson’s may cancel the Elite Club program at any time.
– Unused points expire one year from date earned.
– Only one card issued per person.
– Present card or membership number at the time of purchase.
– Peterson’s reserves the right to audit any account at any time.
– Any errors or omissions in point accumulation must be brought to our attention at the time of purchase.
Find a Table